10. Standing in line at the grocery store, Target, bank, etc.
(Helps keep down the blood pressure)
9. Waiting for an oil change, doctor’s appointment, soccer practice, etc.
(Listening to my characters makes time fly)
8. Vacuuming and/or dusting.
(On those rare occasions)
7. Mopping the kitchen floor.
6. Sitting on the pier, fishing at the pond.
(Just ignore the bobbing cork)
5. Long car trips.
(Better and safer as a passenger)
4. Cooking dinner.
(Be careful not to set off the smoke alarm)
3. Standing in the shower under the steamy gush of hot water.
(Not conducive to taking notes)
2. In those moments right before you go to sleep at night.
(Better than counting sheep)
1. Basking in the sun on the beach, listening to the roar of the surf.